Karri Country Good Food Inc. is an incorporated business run by volunteers.
The objectives of KCGF as stated in the 2019 Rules of Association are:
- To educate people about growing organic produce and sustainable living;
- To promote healthy eating habits and lifestyle choices;
- To encourage the community to buy and sell local produce;
- To provide good quality food at an affordable price;
- To build a sense of community through co-operation and collaboration;
- To undertake other activities compatible with the above objects.